Halloween Card Messages
1. A happy Halloween wish just for grins!
2. As the sky grows dark and the moon glows bright, as strange creatures and critters
appear in the night, as the goblins growl and the werewolves whine, hope that
Halloween sends a chill up your spine!
3. At this special time of year when jack-o’-lanterns glow, it gives a welcome chance to
send a warm “Hello!” Happy Halloween.
4. This is no Trick just a Treat for a special someone. Happy Halloween.
5. Time for shivers, scares, and thrills, for pumpkin grins in windowsills, for black cats in
the full moon’s glow, and a happy Halloween hello!
6. A Merry Halloween. Wishing you a Halloween filled with good old-fashioned fun.
7. Hope your Halloween is so happy, it makes you glow inside.
8. (Funny) Another good thing about being a mummy-you can get toilet paper stuck on
your heel and nobody notices. Happy Halloween.
9. Autumn leaves and pumpkins and a harvest moon at night. Sending special wishes for
a Halloween that’s bright.
10. A Halloween Hello. This special Halloween greeting is sent in the friendliest way and
comes just to show that someone you know is thinking about you today.
Thanksgiving Day Card Messages
1. Among the Many Things We Give Thanks For Are Loyal Friends Like You Who
Have Helped Make This Year A Success For Us
2. Giving thanks for your friendship
3. May your life be filled with good things to be thankful for as ours are filled with
thankfulness for you
4. Thanksgiving gives us the opportunity to tell you how very much your friendship
means to us
5. 1. Me – 2. Your family – 3. Everyone who recognizes kindness, caring, and generosity
of spirit. Just a short list of the people whose lives you’ve touched.
6. May your heart be glad and your home be happy at this joyful time of thanksgiving.
7. When I count my blessings, I count you twice. Happy Thanksgiving.
8. Our homes may be far apart, but our hearts are as close as always.
9. Thinking of you and wishing you all the blessings of this beautiful season.
10. Happy Turkey Day.
11. Happy Gobble Gobble.
12. (Funny)You’re the kind of friend who knows I don’t really mean it when I say I only
want a small piece of pie. Have a great thanksgiving!
13. Across the Miles To You. Although our homes are much too far away, our hearts are
next-door neighbors. Happy Thanksgiving
14. (Funny) Come on, drop it…drop it…And the gizzard watch continues.
15. Enjoy Your Thanksgiving! May your holiday be joyful and may happiness surround it,
with good things on your table and those you love around it!
16. (Funny) Don’t think of it as “overeating” on Thanksgiving. Think of it as building
energy for the biggest shopping day of the year!
17. Happy Thanksgiving. May the good things in life be yours in abundance
18. (Funny) Hoping these will sway your answer to the most important question of the
day–Do I have to wear one of those funny pilgrim hats to dinner?
19. Wishing you warm and heartfelt blessings this holiday season.
20. May the turkey be plump and your tummy full. Or is it the other way around?
Christmas Card Messages
1. Wishing you a very merry Christmas.
2. Wishing you the gift of faith, the blessing of hope and the peace of His love at
Christmas and always.
3. May the miracle of Christmas fill your heart with warmth and love.
4. May this glorious day of our Savior’s birth resound with hope and peace on earth.
5. Wishing you the love, peace, and joy that the true meaning of Christmas brings.
6. Wishing your family peace and love at Christmas and always.
7. May you have the spirit of Christmas which is peace, the gladness of Christmas which
is hope and the heart of Christmas which is love.
8. May the timeless message of Christmas fill your heart and home with joy today and
throughout the coming year.
9. (Funny) ‘Tis the season to put mistletoe on the handle of your purse so you can
kiss your money good-bye! Hope your holiday is well spent.
10. ‘Tis the season to be jolly – May your Christmas be filled with all the things that
make you smile!
11. (Funny) A Christmas Query – If we turn back our clocks one hour every October,
why can’t we turn back our scales 20 lbs. every December? Have a
12. (Funny) A Christmas Reminder: Don’t try to borrow any money from elves –
They’re always a little short! (Hope your Christmas joy lasts a long time!)
13. When I count my blessings, I count you twice. Merry Christmas.
14. Wishing you joy and love this holiday season. May your home and hearth be filled
with warm and laughter. Merry Christmas.
15. A Special Christmas Wish – May peace, hope, and love be this season’s gift to you!
16. (Funny) A heartfelt Christmas Wish for you May all your Christmas lights come on
the first time you plug them in! Have a Bright Christmas
17. As you wrap each gift with loving hands and decorate the tree, may the beauty of
this season make a lovely memory. Merry Christmas.
18. At Christmas play and make good cheer for Christmas comes but once a year.
19. Blessings of the season to you and yours.
20. Celebrate the Season
21. Christmas Dreams–dreams of good little girls and boys, eight small reindeer pull a
sleigh, and Santa Claus leaves piles of toys beneath the tree on Christmas Day.
May the joyful dreams of childhood be yours again this holiday.
22. Christmas creates in every soul a dwelling place for beauty.
Have a wonderful holiday.
23. Christmas is more than a holiday. It is an opportunity for our family to give thanks
for the gifts of friendship and love we share with you.
24. Christmas is so special and so are you! Merry Christmas!
25. Christmas reminds me that people like you are an expression of God’s love for us.
26. Christmas time – When people want their pasts forgotten and their presents
remembered! Have a Memorable Holiday
27. Looking forward to making many wonderful Christmas memories with you this year.
28. (Funny) All I want is you this Christmas, but jewelry is always nice too.
29. Christmas! That exciting time of year when we feel extra close to everyone!
(Especially at the mall!) Happy Holidays
30. Santa is sure to fill your stocking but absolutely NO ONE can fill your shoes!
Merry Christmas with love
31. (Funny) For the holiday season, here are those three little words you’ve always
longed to see… NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED.
32. Gather us together, Lord, in fellowship so sweet to celebrate your gift of love that has
made our lives complete. Merry Christmas.
33. Best wishes and glad tidings this holiday season. May yours be a season of
joy and merriment.
34. (Funny) May your turkey be plump, your presents many, and your nights filled with
the joy of what you’re sure by now is more nog than egg. Merry Christmas!
35. Happy Holidays – Wishing you all the little delights of Christmas.
Christmas Messages For Children
1. From Santa
2. From Rudolph
3. Can you take care of these for me? The North Pole is too cold. Be there on
Christmas Eve to collect them. ~ Santa P.S. Loved the milk and cookies last year!
4. Loved the milk and cookies! ~ Santa
5. Merry Christmas from someone that loves you
6. (Funny) Don’t worry. You’re still getting presents.
7. Hard to unwrap, easy to love. Thinking of you and hope you have a Merry Christmas!
8. Good news! You made my “nice” list. ~Santa
9. Merry Christmas!!
10. Hoping you get everything your heart desires this Christmas.
Kwanzaa Card Messages
1. May you share the joys of this special season with those who mean the most to you!
2. May the spirit of Kwanzaa bring joy to your heart and home .
3. May the spirit of Kwanzaa revive and fortify you as you walk according to the rich
message and valuable principles of the season!
Hanukkah Card Messages
1. A Wish for Hanukkah - May your home be blessed.
2. A Hanukkah Wish for You - May old traditions bring new joy
with light, love, and laughter.
3. During the Festival of Lights - May happiness and love brighten your home.
Best Wishes at Hanukkah
4. As you light the Hanukkah candles, may your faith be renewed and tradition
preserved. May the season bring peace to your heart. Happy Hanukkah
5. At Hanukkah we remember tradition, freedom, and courage.
Have a joyous celebration of the Festival of Lights.
6. It's Hanukkah! May the glow from each candle light your home and your heart.
7. Happy Hanukkah -
May your holiday season be bright with joy and rich with memories.
8. Best Wishes at Passover. As you break matzo with those you love,
may you find peace and hope in your hearts.
9. At the Festival of Lights - Warm Wishes to you for Happy Hanukkah
10 :L'Shanah Tovah - May your name be inscribed in the Book of Life,
May you have a bright and happy New Year
11. The Days of Awe Have Come - Best wishes for peace and joy this holiday season.