Father’s Day Card Messages
1. Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your time, your care, and your love.
Happy Fathers Day.
2. Wishing you a Happy Father’s Day.
3. May all the love you give to others come back to you on this special day.
4. Thanks for being there when I need you the most and even when I didn’t.
5. Thank you for being a good father and a good friend.
6. Forever your daddy’s girl. Happy Father’s Day.
7. My hero, my helper, my friend, my dad. Happy Father’s Day.
8. My strength and my friend, I am today what I have become because of you.
9. Happy Father’s Day to the greatest Dad in the whole world!
10. A father is a special part of all that’s cherished in the heart.
11. It’s dads like you that make kids like me happy.
12. #1 dad.
13. (Funny) Dad, You’re my favorite parent. If you tell Mom,
I’ll deny I ever said it and you know who she’ll believe.
14. (Funny) Dad, You’ve always done what’s best for me even if I didn’t understand
it at the time Which isn’t to say I understand it now, either,
but I’ll take your word for it.
15. (Funny) Dad, you work so hard, you need a vacation from all life’s stress, demands,
and overbearing egos I’ll try to get out of the house for a while.
16. No one ever thanks you for all of the little things that you do. The roof over our head,
lights in the hallway, and boogey-man free closets. I love you. Happy Father’s Day.
17. (Funny) Dad, you’ve always given me everything I wanted. Either that or you’re
very good at convincing me what I want.
18. Daddy, I maybe little But I love you real BIG!
19. You’re so great I’m really glad you turned out to be MY dad!
20. Thank you for being someone that I can always count on and always turn to.
Happy Father’s Day.
21. (Funny) I hope I’ve made you proud, Dad and if not, hey, maybe you ought to
lower your expectations.
22. (Funny) Happy Father’s Day. We have so much in common
Like Mom, for instance.
23. (Funny) We share a love of sports that’s brought us closer,
especially if we shove the recliners together.
24. (Funny) The Happy Father’s Day Checklist:
Recliner – Check. Remote – Check. Chips – Check.
25. This is your day, but don’t let me disturb you. It’s best to let sleeping Dads lie.
26. Thanks for giving me the finer things in life your time, your care, your love.
27. Somehow, in my heart, I always knew that someone unkind and loving and wise
as you would turn out to be not just a wonderful husband,
but a great father as well. I was right.
28. When I was little, Dad, I depended on you for my very existence.
Then I figured out how to turn the TV on myself. Happy Father’s Day
29. You’re the best, Dad No matter what all Mom’s relatives say.
30. There aren’t enough words in any language to express how much I love you.
31. 1. Me – 2. Your family – 3. Everyone who recognizes kindness, caring, and
generosity of spirit. Just a short list of the people whose lives you’ve touched.
Happy Father’s Day.