Grandparent’s Day Card Messages
1. The two of you must have been the inspiration for this special day.
Happy Grandparents Day.
2. A Loving Wish on Grandparents Day. To wish you a happy Grandparents Day
and then remind you, too, how very, very much you’re loved
Today and all year through!
3. Among the sweetest memories Our hearts keep through the years, Are special things
grandmothers say and do– Their tender hugs and words of praise, Their laughter and
their loving ways Are joys that we recall our whole lives through.
With more love and special thoughts than you could ever know.
4. A zillion hugs just aren’t enough for grandparents who do such special stuff
and always make me feel so very loved.
5. It’s great to have a day that honors grandparents. It’s a wonderful chance to thank
you for great times and feelings and lifelong gifts of your love.
6. Thank you for telling me your stories and sharing your many years of
experience and wisdom. I’m a better person for having learned from you.
Happy Grandparents Day.
7. A grandparent is a special part of all that’s cherished in the heart.
8. Grandparents give the best hugs! Here’s one to wish you a Happy Grandparents Day.
9. I love the way you love and the nice things that you do.
I feel so very lucky just because you’re you!
10. For You On Grandparents Day. It’s the perfect time to let you know how much
you’re loved, how much you’re wished the best of everything.
11. Every year you just get sweeter, nicer, wiser, too. Happy Grandparents Day.
12. Wishing you both a quiet, easy space where the memories feel so comfortable…
and life feels so good.
13. Just little me thinking great big thoughts of you!
14. This is just my way of saying thanks for raising my mom/dad-
and then doing it again with me!
15. There aren’t enough words in any language to express how much I love you.
16. Caring for mom/dad then doing it all over again with me?
That’s just one of the many things that makes you a GRANDparent!
17. Nothing in life can hurt so bad that grandma can’t fix it.
Thank you for mending my wounds, healing my heart, and filling my heart
with all of your warmth, love, and goodness. I love you.
18. Grand just seems to plain. For my special grandparent, you deserve a better title.
How about super-wonderful-awesome-totally rad-world’s coolest-100% rocking-
all time best parent? I think it just might be catchy enough to work!
19. There’s never a moment in life where grandma’s/grandpa’s special love
isn’t needed. Thanks for always having open arms and an open heart.
20. Just wanted to make sure that you know how much I appreciate you this
Grandparents Day and everyday!